Below are the instructions on how to reinstall the drivers using the Command Line;
1. Close Leapfrog and remove all dongles
2. Download Sentinel HA SP/LDK - Command Line Run-time Installer - https://sentinelcustomer.gemalto.com/sentineldownloads/
3. Unzip the archive and use shift + right click within the directory to open Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell
4. Uninstall the drivers by running haspdinst.exe -r -purge
5. Re-install the drivers with haspdinst.exe -i
6. When completed, restart Leapfrog and plug in the dongle when prompted.