When using high resolution screens with scaling applied, Leapfrog will occasionally show tiny icons with large text. This issue is most common with 4K resolution displays. An example of the issue is shown below:
Note: This option is only available on Windows 10 with the Creators Update.
- Right click on the Leapfrog application shortcut and select Properties
- Click on the Compatibility tab
- Press the Change high DPI settings button
- In the dialogue that opens tick Override high DPI scaling behaviour
- In the drop down menu below this option, select System (Note: do not select the System (Enhanced) option as this can cause additional problems)
- Click OK (this will close the secondary dialogue), then click Apply
Once these settings are applied, Leapfrog can be run as normal using the application shortcut.