Sometimes computer updates or internal settings updates can cause the driver to no longer be recognized.
Some indications of this are:
- The red light on the dongle is not shining
- Leapfrog does not recognize a dongle being plugged in.
You may have to reinstall the dongle driver.
1. Close Leapfrog
2. Remove any dongles from your machine
3. Uninstall the current driver: Control Panel > Uninstall Program > search for Sentinel Runtime and uninstall this
4. Reinstall the new driver, which is included within the Geo program files here: C:\Program Files\Seequent\Leapfrog Geo 4.5. The driver is called HASPUserSetup.exe
(If you are running Leapfrog 4.2 or older, this file location will be C:\Program Files\ARANZ Geo\Leapfrog Geo 4.)
5. Run this executable
6. Plug the dongle in
7. Open Leapfrog
8. Check out a license